Orpheus subscriptions
unknown
2009-08-08 17:17:23 UTC
Hi

I'm not sure but I believe that my Orpheus subscription must be up for
renewal but I've not heard anything yet.

I remember a posting saying that Orpheus was now "under new management" and
everyone will be contacted.

Any help!!!!

Regards

Gordon
--
--. --. --. --. : : --- --- .---------------------------------------------.
|_| |_| | _ | | | | |_ | |Internet provider for all Acorn RISC machines|
Dr Peter Young
2009-08-08 22:05:04 UTC
Post by unknown
Hi
I'm not sure but I believe that my Orpheus subscription must be up for
renewal but I've not heard anything yet.
I remember a posting saying that Orpheus was now "under new management" and
everyone will be contacted.
Any help!!!!
Google for GeneSys + RISC. That will get you to Richard, the new
management.

With best wishes,

Peter.
--
Peter, \ / zfc Yb \ Prestbury, Cheltenham, Glos. GL52
Anne \/ __ __ \ England.
family / \__/ \_/ | \| \__/ \______________ ***@ormail.co.uk
Ben Crick
2009-08-08 21:38:44 UTC
Post by unknown
I'm not sure but I believe that my Orpheus subscription must be up for
renewal but I've not heard anything yet.
I remember a posting saying that Orpheus was now "under new management"
and everyone will be contacted.
Contact Richard Brown of GeneSys Developments Ltd.
Telephone 01702 46 23 85
Email ***@genesys.org.uk or ***@orpheusinternet.co.uk
Snailmail 41 Riviera Drive, Southend on Sea, Essex SS1 2QT

HTH

Ben
--
/ \._._ |_ _ _ /' Orpheus Internet Services