Trouble at t'mill?
Dr Peter Young
2009-12-01 21:09:24 UTC
Has anyone else had a problem with Orpheus broadband this evening? So
far I've had to power-cycle the router three times since 7.45 to stay
connected.

Is there a problem at Orpheus, or has someone been fiddling at the
exchange (more likely, I think)?

With best wishes,

Peter.
--
Peter, \ / zfc Yb \ Prestbury, Cheltenham, Glos. GL52
Anne \/ __ __ \ England.
family / \__/ \_/ | \| \__/ \______________ ***@ormail.co.uk
Alan Griffin
2009-12-01 22:35:40 UTC
Post by Dr Peter Young
Has anyone else had a problem with Orpheus broadband this evening? So
far I've had to power-cycle the router three times since 7.45 to stay
connected.
Is there a problem at Orpheus, or has someone been fiddling at the
exchange (more likely, I think)?
No problem here (Banbury)
Alan Griffin
Mr John FO Evans
2009-12-24 11:54:30 UTC
Post by Alan Griffin
Post by Dr Peter Young
Is there a problem at Orpheus, or has someone been fiddling at the
exchange (more likely, I think)?
No problem here (Banbury)
We had a power flash which stopped my router despite a Bulgin surge protector
(Winchester Area). Fine on reboot however.
--
_ _________________________________________
/ \._._ |_ _ _ /' Orpheus Internet Services
_______ | ___________./ http://www.orpheusinternet.co.uk
Tennant Stuart
2009-12-24 21:02:03 UTC
Post by Mr John FO Evans
Post by Alan Griffin
Post by Dr Peter Young
Is there a problem at Orpheus, or has someone been fiddling at the
exchange (more likely, I think)?
No problem here (Banbury)
We had a power flash which stopped my router despite a Bulgin surge
protector (Winchester Area). Fine on reboot however.
No problem here, except I'm *still* waiting for new email addresses.

Tennant Stuart
--
(_ _)( ___)( \( )( \( ) /__\ ( \( )(_ _) Greetings to family