Email not arriving
unknown
2009-04-17 11:40:45 UTC
Hi all

Two friends have tried emailing me using my Orpheus account and both have
had the email bounce back to them so there appears to be a problem with
Orpheus.

No one appears to be maintaining the server.

Gordon
--
--. --. --. --. : : --- --- .---------------------------------------------.
|_| |_| | _ | | | | |_ | |Internet provider for all Acorn RISC machines|
Dr Peter Young
2009-04-17 12:41:37 UTC
Post by unknown
Hi all
Two friends have tried emailing me using my Orpheus account and both have
had the email bounce back to them so there appears to be a problem with
Orpheus.
No problem here this morning, and MPro's mail log shows over 40
messages arriving so far today, the last of these about five minutes
ago. Are you dial-up or broadband?
Post by unknown
No one appears to be maintaining the server.
That has been said, but do we know that it's true? I assume my
off-group message to you about this didn't get there either!

With best wishes,

Peter.
--
Peter, \ / zfc Tm \ Prestbury, Cheltenham, Glos. GL52
Anne \/ __ __ \ England.