Newsgroup spam.
Dr Peter Young
2009-05-21 10:57:26 UTC
Is it just me, or are you all getting a lot of newsgroup spam at
present? I've managed to spam-trap a few of them, but still more is
coming. :-(

With best wishes,

Peter.
--
Peter, \ / zfc Tm \ Prestbury, Cheltenham, Glos. GL52
Anne \/ __ __ \ England.
family / \__/ \_/ | \| \__/ \______________ ***@ormail.co.uk
Alan Griffin
2009-05-21 14:58:22 UTC
Post by Dr Peter Young
Is it just me, or are you all getting a lot of newsgroup spam at
present? I've managed to spam-trap a few of them, but still more is
coming. :-(
No it's not just you! I'm getting it too!
Alan Griffin
Dr Peter Young
2009-05-21 16:03:57 UTC
Post by Alan Griffin
Post by Dr Peter Young
Is it just me, or are you all getting a lot of newsgroup spam at
present? I've managed to spam-trap a few of them, but still more is
coming. :-(
No it's not just you! I'm getting it too!
I've managed to get the last lot all spam-trapped; the majority have
in the header:

This seems to be a bona-fide American ISP; I wonder if it's worth
reporting these posts, or whether that would invite torrents of spam
by e-mail?

With best wishes,

Peter.