New local newsgroup for Orpheus subscribers
Paul Vigay
2008-03-25 14:01:56 UTC
Apologies for cross-posting, but I want to let as many newsgroup
subscribers as possible know.

I've just created a new newsgroup for discussing generic support issues
(ie. anything not really platform specific, such as dodgy connections, spam
and other stuff).

It's "orpheus.support" (nice and easy to remember) and should be available
by the time you read this.

Paul
--
Usenet replies: To contact me, visit www.vigay.com/feedback/

Life, the Universe, RISC OS Help and Everything - http://www.vigay.com/
Share and discuss ideas or chat about the above - http://forum.vigay.com/
Quality Internet, Domain Registration & Hosting - www.orpheusinternet.co.uk/
Tennant Stuart
2008-03-26 18:05:00 UTC
Post by Paul Vigay
I've just created a new newsgroup for discussing generic support issues
(ie. anything not really platform specific, such as dodgy connections,
spam and other stuff).
It's "orpheus.support" (nice and easy to remember) and should be available
by the time you read this.
Okay, but we've never had any posts in "orpheus.announce".

Tennant Stuart
--
____ ____ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ ____
(_ _)( ___)( \( )( \( ) /__\ ( \( )(_ _) Greetings to family
Paul Vigay
2008-03-26 23:22:13 UTC
In a dim and distant universe
Post by Tennant Stuart
Okay, but we've never had any posts in "orpheus.announce".
Well, orpheus.support is open to anyone to discuss anything, uncensored.

orpheus.announce is a moderated newsgroup so only I can post to it - when I
remember the sequence for authorising postings.