Ooodles of spam..!
Bill (Adopt)
2008-05-17 00:09:43 UTC
Abnormal amounts of spam, just at the moment..

Merely reporting it, for what it might be worth!

Well, it isn't really worth anything, but should
anyone feel inclined to open it and play with it,
I can arrange for it all to be forwarded.. ;'))

Bill ZFC
--
Adoption InterLink UK with -=- http://www.billsimpson.com/
Domain Host Orpheus Internet -=- http://www.orpheusinternet.co.uk/
Bill (Adopt)
2008-05-17 07:34:57 UTC
Post by Bill (Adopt)
Abnormal amounts of spam, just at the moment..
Merely reporting it, for what it might be worth!
Well, it isn't really worth anything, but should
anyone feel inclined to open it and play with it,
I can arrange for it all to be forwarded.. ;'))
add: should have said spam via email, not actual
newsgroups, of course ..but, just before we're
flooded out by one of 'The 200' who send these
missives... @=))

Bill ZFC
Dave Plowman (News)
2008-05-17 07:38:34 UTC
Post by Bill (Adopt)
Abnormal amounts of spam, just at the moment..
Merely reporting it, for what it might be worth!
If post, virtually non here - non at all over the last few days.
For news I find a gmail global filter stops most.
And a few wanted ones. ;-)
--
*A journey of a thousand sites begins with a single click *

Dave Plowman ***@davenoise.co.uk London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.